Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crabby is as Crabby does

Wow! had to look that one up as I was not certain of the spelling (does). I am a bit crabby myself as the computer is still acting up and the parts that have arrived are not the correct ones. To add to the frustration, the computer will now sometimes quit and then restart itself. Grrrrrr! It has lost files, eaten projects, etc, etc, etc. I think it is a memory problem combined with a power supply problem. Now the power supply sent is apparently the wrong one! I have my own hard drive now with my pictures on it by itself. That may solve some of the issues. Anyway, fighting with the computer yesterday caused me not to blog as well. The monitor quit! (It however, did not stop me from painting)
Crabby is as Crabby does 8 x 10 watercolor on claybord. Painting for Tuesday August 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment