Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scallop


This is the last of the three paintings in the series. I painted these this summer before I started the 100 days and good thing too! I never realized just how much time is consumed with framing, matting, inventorying, bagging, pricing, packing, promoting and driving. I also scrubbed my display on Sunday, I did not realize how muddy it looked until I got it clean!
Speaking of driving, I am headed over to Jim Crampton today at Grapevine Graphics (251-928-5255 )to look at proofs for Giclees'. He is really awesome, cares about his work and is reasonably priced. He is just up the road from my new/old house in Fairhope and I am looking forward to working with him to get new prints up for the Pensacola Seafood Festival this weekend!
He will photograph, edit and print your images for sale (and I suspect, will also mat and bag them for you too!)
Because of his hard work, I hope to have Pensacola Lighthouse, Bonding (the whales), Headed for home too! (Shrimp Boat), Misty Waves (July 6th) and Pelican Morning (July 21st) all available for sale this weekend at the festival!
I am hoping and praying for good weather, setting up and breaking down in the rain is no picnic!
Scallop 10 x 10 Acrylic on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment