Tuesday, October 13, 2009

King of the Keys


Everyone loves a Macaw! While I don't own one, I have friends that own several birds and I may have to photograph them for the Pet Portrait Show. I photographed this guy while on vacation in the Florida Keys. I can't wait to go back and Chris and I are planning a trip early next year. I painted him while guess where? People love to watch artists at work and I enjoy talking with them about their pets or stories of their past.
I had a friend send me something a while back. Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever had come to greet you. One can only hope that all the creatures we are blessed with in our lives come to greet us in heaven. I know my heaven will be crowded indeed with dogs, cats, rabbits, fish, snakes, and birds of all kinds that I used to rescue in the spring while growing up.
"King of the Keys" Watercolor 11 x 14 $65.00

No comments:

Post a Comment