"Totally turtles IV"
These guys have all been fun to paint.
This one features a photo from one of our trips to The Loggerhead Marine Center.
Their tanks are so cool.
The turtles move around in the large tanks that have windows, so you see them swimming.
I actually could stay there all day, just watching them.
It's a good thing we don't have a rescue near here, or I would be volunteering all the time!
I have been invited to the one over in Mississippi, I really need to go.
Well, we've had some really gnarly weather the past few days.
Heavy rainfalls and flooding in some areas.
It's supposed to move out of here soon so we can dry out some.
However, in the Gulf.....
There is a storm system that is threatening this coming weekends show.
I am praying that the highs in the Midwest will push this Invest over into Florida.
(Sorry, not sorry Florida!)
I have too many friends that have invested so much time and effort into their works
and getting ready for this show.
I really think God's got this and will push it all out of the way or well below us before the weekend.
That being said, I got a text today that we could set up the tents on Tuesday.
I think we're going to take them up on that offer!
We'll drive down, set up the tents, walls, table, rain gutter, lights, and every weight we have.
Chris is keen on setting up tomorrow.
Then Wednesday we go to the campground and bring the art.
It should make Wednesday much easier.
I've gotten my booth assignment as well.
I will be in Fine Art again on the end in booths 443 & 444.
Here we go!
2 more days until the paintings are done!
Totally turtles IV, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 16 x 24
Day 98 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment