Monday, October 4, 2021

Crab escape master


I don't know about you, but we have a lot of blue crab here along the gulf coast.
These are a tasty addition to our seafood fare here in Alabama.
Getting close to the 100 paintings being completed.
However, I will have to go on and paint more as the galleries are selling.
Hopefully this weekend, I'll sell too!
Freedom Fest is happening at the Wharf and I signed up for a booth.
The entry fee was negligible, only $100.
However I do need to go get my license for the county to be legal again.
Usually, we can renew our license at the National Shrimp Festival, but we know where that went!
I am excited and a little nervous as the festival is one day only.
We can set up the tent on Friday, show on Saturday.
Praying it all goes well.
I am still painting, creating and dreaming of what can be shows on the coast for this year.
Freedom Fest, Orange Beach, Al at the Wharf October 9th, 2021 9-4pm
Jubilee Festival, Old town Daphne, Oct. 16-17th 9-5pm daily
Mattie Kelly Festival of the arts, Destin, Florida, Oct 30-31st 9-5 daily
Peter Anderson, Ocean Springs Mississippi, Nov.6-7 9-5pm daily.

Crab escape master, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 24 x24
Day 98 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021


 

No comments:

Post a Comment