Wednesday, October 6, 2021

100 days~ The Cephalopod creature


The Cephalopod creature.
Did you know that an octopus's appendages are called arms and not tentacles?
What I did know is that each arm can regenerate if the octopus is attacked.
Each arm has it's own brain as well, with a larger central brain and eight smaller ones operating the arms.
I just learned that myself a few days ago!
100 days
100 paintings
The journey is just beginning though!
I am continuing with the paintings, but may not post every day.
The journey has been wonderful, productive, and profitable.
I thank you dear reader for joining me on this odyssey of Art.

100 days~100 paintings.
It seems hard to believe, but then again it's not.
I know at least 25 of them are already sold, 
which is mind boggling to me since they are less than 4 months old.
I am grateful to God for my talent, my treasure, and the time I've gotten to spend with you!
Let the next 100 begin!

100 days, Acrylic on canvas, 12 x 36 shadowbox
Day 100 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment