Saturday, October 2, 2021

The mechanics of?


Long time working today on this one!
Sorry all I've got to show for it is a piece of the next steampunk painting.
Although, I imagine you can tell what it is going to become.
I'm really happy with how it's coming together though.
I should be able to work on it tomorrow after I create a dream costume for my grandson!
Today Christopher was a big help, putting wires on several pieces.
Then he helped with varnishing!
I checked behind him, because he said he never does it right!
I am so grateful for the helping hands.
All completed works are varnished now, once dry, they'll get bagged up for the show next weekend.
Freedom Fest, Orange beach, AL October 9th, 2021 at the wharf 9-4pm

The mechanics of?, Acrylic on canvas, 24 x 24
Day 96  of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021


 

No comments:

Post a Comment