Sunday, October 3, 2021

The escapee


The escapee was completed after a very long day.
I was awakened by a strong storm at 4 am this morning.
I realized my friends in Africa were at their show, so I got up and started to pray for their providence.
I finished all my Bible readings, sent the readings to them, and journaled as well.
I received a reply from one of them as they were able to read the Bible readings while at the show.
I continued to pray as we went to church early, hanging a new set for the kids at CK.
We went to service then, went to our daughters house to sew, my dad to visit, 
and our son all at their respective homes.
We finally got back to the house about 5pm.
Took dogs for a ride, then ate dinner.
I then headed to the studio.
Long day!

The escapee, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 16 x 16
Day 97 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2021


 

No comments:

Post a Comment