Friday, September 22, 2023

Silently


Whew! 
What a day!
I finished up all the canvas from yesterday's varnishing.
Finishing involves measuring and adding d-rings and wires.
I put the wires on the octopus and this turtle, but they still need varnishing.
I also painted today on this guy.
So many interesting angles to complete the painting.

I've also moved on to the very large 40 inch by 84-inch multiple canvas piece.
This "polyptych" is five canvases just like the Octopus.
It will go on the right-hand side of the booth at the National Shrimp Festival.
The booth, at least in my mind is coming along nicely.
The thought is that the booth will go from sepia to full color in a left to right configuration.
It looks great in my head at least!
Hopefully it will be in person too!

Silently, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 12 x 24
Day 54 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2023



 

No comments:

Post a Comment