Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Massive Octopus


This octopus is really big!
A couple of years ago, I started making the larger paintings using a 16 x 40 canvas as the center.
Chris makes two 16 x 30s and two 16 x 20s and then they are stretched.
Total width of this beauty is 80 inches.
They usually will fill a large wall.
I have been fortunate enough to sell several so far with different marine life.
They also are easier to carry as they fit into a single bag.
Massive Octopus, Acrylic on multiple canvas 40 x 80 inches
Day 78 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2024


This design says it all!
I have a small group at my church called Scripts & Strokes
We do paintings based on scripture.
This one is a design for a large class at a women's retreat next week.
I may be teaching up to 30 women during this class!
So much fun, and such a great experience because anyone can paint these simple flowers.
The lettering is done easily with paint pens after transferring to the canvas.
For tonight though, I am giving it to God and going to sleep!
Scripts & Strokes floral, acrylic on canvas, 11 x 14
Day 79 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2024



 

No comments:

Post a Comment