Friday, August 12, 2016

17 days!?!! Time flies when you're having fun!



I know I said I would not do this, but time really got away from me in the past two weeks!
It has been 17 days since my last post, I am ashamed to say. Time flies when you're having fun indeed! I have taught my last two classes at the art center and my church camp. I have been accepted into two shows for fall. Jubilee in Daphne late September and Peter Anderson in Ocean Springs the first full weekend in November. National Shrimp festival is looming as well on the horizon, taking up the middle of October.

I need to get even more disciplined over the next coming weeks! The gallery in Fairhope has no less than 11 of my new pieces along with some that were previously posted. Please forgive me if I don't post individual photos of each. The second photo is the delivery of pieces to Dauphin Island showing them in place on her wall. The collector called and wants another one as well that she will pick up in September.

The following pieces more than catch me up for the 100 days~100 paintings
They were created in classroom situations with children under the age of 12. The geckos are my favorite, the background was created with shaving cream! SO much fun!

Days 22 through 37 of the  100 days~100 paintings












No comments:

Post a Comment