Saturday, September 5, 2026

Dead men tell no tales VII


Whoa! 
This one almost did me in!
My back hurts, my neck hurts, my arm is sore.
This one actually took almost three days to complete.
A lot of drawing and moving things around to fit with my theme.
I also wanted this one to be offset as well.
Once transferred, the background took a day.
I started the front piece yesterday afternoon into the evening.
Part of it was painted live at Artwalk.
I also managed to tell people about the shows coming up, giving several lists of shows away.
I was very pleased to sell two small paintings, which will almost pay the rent for this month.
Shows are rapidly approaching as well.
I am both excited and nervous because of the uncertainty of the economy currently.
God has the plan, and I trust him to take care of me.


This little guy is something Chris is challenging me with currently.
He both drew it and cut it out. 
I had to correct the drawing while painting the piece.
It was fun to paint but needs a background to give it a home.
I also need to paint the edges. 
Interesting to say the least.
I'm worn out from focusing so hard on the Dead men piece.
I am going to have to get some electric stem therapy for my neck tonight for sure!

I am getting excited for the shows.
It's always so much fun to see the reactions of people as they enjoy the works.
I will be helping my daughter for the next few days at her house.
We are building a costume and cleaning her workshop.
For now, I am going to bed and get some needed rest.

Dead men tell no tales VII, Acrylic on wood, 
Days 66,67, & 68 of the 100 days ~100 paintings 2026
For now, this lady is going to bed.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment