Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Simply Sepias! Days 39-45



Descending 12 x 12 Acrylic on canvas~day 39

What about my Attitude? 12 x 12 Acrylic on Canvas~day 40

Crab study 4 x 4~day 41

Crab study too 4 x 4~day 42

Swift 4 x 12 Acrylic on canvas~Day 43

Heres looking at you! Acrylic on Canvas 4 x 12~Day 44

Crab Study 4 x 12 Acrylic Day 45

Archers crab 12 x 12 Acrylic on canvas~Day 46

Painted in various sizes, people are familiar with me painting these while waiting at doctors offices, during shows, and waiting for surgeries to be completed. I also paint them while watching tv with my husband. Studio times can be hard to come by, especially with all of the happenings occuring in Mobile and across the bay here in Fairhope. More on the happenings later dear readers, meanwhile thanks for sticking with me and being patient about my posting habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment