Monday, October 9, 2017

Breakaway


I photographed this little guy a few years ago on the Fairhope public beach. His mother thought that she could control him around the water. She rolled up his pant legs and walked on the sand. After several times of walking on the edge and mom quietly telling him no it's too cold! He finally broke away from her grasp and started running in the water. I was so happy I had my camera that day!

We are winding down the 100 days now. Soon I'll be back sat my brushes and you may stop visiting my blog to see what's happening at the Raccoon Retreat Studio. However, this year I may continue for a bit, while getting ready for Peter Anderson in Ocean Springs , MS the first full weekend in November.

More later on that discussion!

Meanwhile at Scripts & Strokes tonight!


Proverbs study is going well!

Breakaway, 12 x 36, Acrylic on canvas
Day 99 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment