Monday, October 2, 2017

Some watercolor please!



These three paintings are some of my demonstrations I do during my watercolor classes. We are winding down the ESILL class for watercolor and I will miss these energetic and lovely women! They are all delightful to be around and really encourage me to embrace my later years. I am convinced that we stay young by constantly staying active and learning. We can all learn from each other, even if we don't take a class! Join a small group, take a class, find a neighbor! Don't just sit your life away watching television or the computer. (there is also more to life than our phones!)

I enjoy creating these little gems while teaching!
Sometimes for sale, always fun!

Shrimp, Crab, 8 1/2 x 11, Pier 11x14, Watercolor on paper, 
Day 92 of the 100 days~100 paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment