Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Babies on Parade II


What an incredible ride it has been! This past hundred days have been a real adventure and I'm so glad you've joined me. The blog is over 100,000 views, I've already sold several of the paintings, and the show season has begun. Today we set up for the National Shrimp Festival down in Gulf Shores Alabama. Slightly windy and lots of fun! Our campground is barely a quarter mile from the show and we already like the space here. This RV park is definitely in the heart of Gulf Shores.
Setting up two booths this afternoon was interesting. We've never done that before, but we managed to get it done without killing each other! We also didn't really have any sharp words for which I am grateful. Both boots are loaded in with art, and we went back after eating and did a lot of the pricing. Tomorrow morning will be much easier because we got all the work done today.
Tomorrow morning, I will draw for the winner of the $295 painting I'm so excited!
Thanks for following the adventure!

Babies on parade II, Acrylic on canvas, 4*24 inches
Day 100 of the 100 days-100 paintings 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment