Thursday, December 8, 2022

Another 100 days!



This fall was an incredible season with over 50 paintings sold at the shows.
The sales at the galleries have not slowed for me as well. 
Now my inventory is very low.
A great problem to have indeed!
Then there's the "problem" of winter shows.
I have two winter shows coming up in January down in Florida.
Starting with March Arts & Crafts here in Fairhope, we have a total of 7 shows for Spring as well. 
I have also been waitlisted for one show. 
Spring show season was wonderful earlier this year, with over 80 pieces sold.
So, I begin again with 100 paintings~100 days 2022 winter version.
The plan is to blog and post every day until Arts & Crafts.

Once again, I'll be giving away a painting valued at $295.00 at the end of the 100 days.
Join me in this rocking, rolling, wonderful life we call art here 
at the Raccoon Retreat Studio in beautiful Fairhope, Alabama.

Middle bay lighthouse Day 1 SOLD, a crabby situation! Day 2
100 days~100 paintings 2022w Days1 & 2


No comments:

Post a Comment