Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Bring in the clowns!


I simply love painting clownfish!
They really are a fun fish to paint.
The anemone, not so much....
Hours of tweaking and I'm finally happy with the anemone as well.
Long day working on this one folks,

This afternoon and evening I worked on the train some too!
I finally watched Avatar as I am curious about the new one coming out on Friday.
While watching Avatar, I worked steadily on the train, sewing down two boxes of rhinestones.
I am now tired and ready for bed after a rough night last night.
I don't sleep well at all, I'm a very light sleeper.
When my husband is quietly snoring and the dog answering, it made for a lack of sleep.
This was after another dog woke me up having an argument in the kennel.
Long day trying to stay awake and work as well.
 
Praying tonight is much better!

Bring in the clowns!, Acrylic on wood panel, 15 x30
Day 8 of the 100 days~100 paintings winter 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment