Friday, December 16, 2022

Octopus and canvas


Octopus are always fun to paint for me.
I love all their legs and suckers.
Always interesting too!



Meanwhile, yesterday was a full day of stretching canvas.
Fortunately for me, Chris joined me in the labor required for so many.
I already had some that he had stretched before, but he had made more stretcher bars for my shadowboxes.
He made a bakers dozen, requiring me to stretch them.
He lent a hand, and we got them all done along with another 17 flat canvases.
So, one day 30 canvases stretched, later that day I painted a lot of them white.
I covered the table with canvases, waiting until the morning to do the remainder.
I cleared the way to put canvases in places to keep them safe as well.
A long day of making art!

Octopus and canvas, Acrylic on wood panel and canvas
Days 9 & 10 of the 100 days~100 paintings winter 2022

 

No comments:

Post a Comment