Saturday, December 10, 2022

Marauders I & II



 I do have to apologize.
The winter version of the 100 days may look a little different.
 I may also not post every day because of the holidays.
Anyway, things are busy around here, as I'm sure they are at your house as well.
We are getting ready for Christmas while I'm trying to get ready for shows.

Thrown into the mix, are show entries, campsite searches, commissions, and ancestry searches.
I have purchased kits for testing but have already found a lot on an ancestry website.
For years we have searched for my dad's father, 
only for me to find out the name we had was spelled incorrectly.
More on this later, but I am excited to know there is some Scottish in our history.

There is also a rather large Mardi Gras train taking over my table in the studio space.
I committed to this train three years ago, not knowing that my business would be taking off so well.
I have made this bed now, and I must lie in it, or at least sew for hours on end in between paintings.
I have two shows in January, so I must get works completed to sell.

I have to be able to remove the train from the studio and protect it.
I have several canvases to stretch and paint white.
But, for tonight I relax.
We are going to a concert with the Gaither brothers in Pensacola.
We will also get dinner on the way!
A date night for just us.
I love it!

Marauders I & II, Acrylic on wood panel, 12 inches round
Days 3 & 4 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2022w



 

No comments:

Post a Comment