Wednesday, August 26, 2015

We can't control the wind........


"Pelican box"

There are things in our lives we simply cannot control. The people that God chooses to allow in our lives are sometimes there not for uplifting, but for tearing us down. Tearing us down, so we can uplift others in with our own painful experiences.

I have experienced painful times in my life, but have only recently realized that God's hand was on and with me always. He protected me from further harming myself while dealing with my past. 
Once I realized this protection, 
I then had the opening of my mind to the reality that God is my father. 
He allows us biological parents while on this earth, but they are not my true family. 
God is my father , Jesus is my brother, and the Holy Spirit is that part of God that he gives to us. He wants only the best for all of us, he sees all that we do, and cares so much for us that the human mind cannot wrap around the love he has for all of us. I have always been a Christian, but only in the past few years began actually reading, studying, and listening to the bible. It's a rich heritage of family for all of us as followers of Christ, God's precious son.

The things I pray about and listen to in the stillness that is my studio! 
Every brushstroke is lifted up in prayer, for the people God has put into my life, for the world around me, and too many things to mention here.

Know in your heart of hearts dear reader if you have gotten this far, that I pray for you too! 
Not that I become famous, or rich, but that you will find the peace that surpasses all understanding. 
The peace that only Jesus can bring to all.
He is standing at the door of your life, knocking to come in. 
Won't you open the door of your heart and allow him to take your burdens and give you peace!


Mahi I & Mahi II boxes


Blue Heron box

This completes today and yesterdays postings. 
Thanks to my internet provider, I could not post last night.
Mahi I & II, Pelican, Blue Heron, Acrylic on wood, Paintings 15, 16 ,17 &18 of the 100 Days
This is the 57th and 58th day of the 100 Days~100 Paintings




No comments:

Post a Comment