Saturday, August 12, 2017

Conch

Today's post is later than normal because I am on an adventure!  We celebrated our grandson's birthday today after several days of preparation.
Whew!
One very happy boy and one tired YaYa.........

Now I am on to another adventure with both my daughter's in tow. We are headed to New York City for a few days before Christinas show at Agora Gallery next Saturday. More about this trip later......

Today's offering is a conch shell. We've been to the Florida keys a couple of times now and I'm ready to go again. This time I want to visit the Tortuga Island and fort. Back to the conch, have you ever tried conch fritters?  I have, and found them quite chewy for my tastes!

Conch, Acrylic on canvas
Day 41 of the 100 days-100 paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment