Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A Wild ride! The end of the 100 days for Spring!






I know I've said it before, but what a wild ride these past few days have been! I am humbled indeed by the response to the new works for Spring 2019. It seems I cannot paint fast enough of certain pieces. I am so happy people are adding to their collections, or starting new ones with my work. Some of them are new collectors, some are are returning to see what speaks to them. Some are filling their walls with multiples, others are dreaming of the day they can own one 
                                                                                    of my works in their new homes currently being 
              built.

The income has been terrific and I am slightly closer to my dream of going to Zimbabwae, Africa to teach Art and a craft to the villagers for them to sell to tourists that come to their home in Chidobe.

That being said, this post finishes the 100 days for the Spring. It has been a crazy week, trying to paint every day. I am also teaching up to 3 days a week for my church, Shepherds place, and the Eastern Shore Institute of Lifelong learning. ESILL. I love to teach, and 8 hours a week seems just about right.

The Orange Beach show was amazing, with 14 large and small pieces finding homes with collectors new and old. Last year was a                    disappointment, only selling $195 worth. I did        not even make expenses last year.                          God showed up in a big way this year though! The weather was again an issue, but it cleared and brought large crowds on Saturday and Sunday.

Arts & Crafts was this past weekend as well, bring the usual cold front and it's accompanying rain. The crowds were large on Friday, but Saturday dawned with rain and cold that made people run through the show. This year was wonderful with collectors coming by to see the new works, and some purchased pieces to feather their nests. I am still amazed that I get to earn money doing something I love to do every day! Thank you for the collectors, and the future one's too!
I sold 3 out of my 4 manatees this weekend as well.

                                                                                  I love that you follow the blog and sometimes                                                                                                comment. Blessings on all who enter here.....                                       A wild ride indeed!


    


A Wild Ride! Acrylics on canvas~ various sizes
Days 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, and 100! Plus a couple more thrown in for good measure!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy riding along your wild ride with you through your blog! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete