Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Octopus


This mixed media piece is really fun.
This is another of the drawer pieces cut from a vintage singer sewing machine.
I'm really having fun with these.

Meanwhile, my new printer came today setting off the dog alarm 
as the Fed Ex guy dropped it on the porch.
I always know when a delivery is made because they all go ballistic, howling and barking.
Let me tell you, you cannot ignore this racket when it starts.
It really sounds like someone is dying downstairs.
Oh well, at least no one can sneak up on me in the studio, unless they know them!
5 dachshunds, I need ear plugs at times!
2 hours later, set up printer, loaded paper and I'm printing.
I'm rather proud of myself for that!

I also met with the author's husband this morning and after some back and forth, 
we decided on a tiff file for the scans of the paintings.
I pray they work out well, I'm ready to put this book to bed!

Tonight is short and sweet.
We are going to church tonight.

Octopus, Acrylic on wood panel with drawer frame, 5 x 15 inches
Day 73 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2020


 

No comments:

Post a Comment