Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Pelican piling


I think this may be the last of the hardi bord series.
This pelican is on another poured background too!
I will kinda miss them!
They have been fun to paint.

Today is the launch of a new thing for me!
Jena Freed, with Freed souls design is carrying some of my work on her website.
She has so many things that my images can be put on!
Prints, pillows, and purses to name just a few!
Check out her etsy site,
www.yourdecorhome.com
I am so looking forward to our partnership.
If you are looking for an awesome graphic designer look her up!

We went to church this evening as well.
Masks on, greeting others with elbows instead of handshakes.
I despise this new world we live in.
I'm a hugger!

Pelican piling, Acrylic on Hardi bord, 11 x 14
Day 66 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment