Friday, September 29, 2023

Great Blue too!


Great Blue too! 
I say this because this is a "mate" to the other one that was already done.
I picked up another Great Blue Heron from the gallery this week.
Frequently, but not always folks want a left and a right of a particular creature.
So, here he is, ready for the show!

I am moving along now with the paintings completed, today is number 62.
I am behind because of our mission to Africa this summer.
38 more paintings to go!
I will not have the 100 finished by the Shrimp Festival.
I am however, going to continue to post and complete the 100 days.
When finished, I will draw for the winner of the painting valued at $295.00.
This will most likely coincide with the Peter Anderson show in Ocean Springs, Mississippi.
First weekend in November will be the drawing.
I pray everyone understands.....

Great Blue too!, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 16 x 16 inches
Day 62 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment