Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Looking good!


I posted Frequent Flier a couple of days ago.
I realized in my booth set up; I needed partial color on a couple of the larger shadowboxes.
So, I added color to him yesterday.
I have gallery in particular that loves the partial color on the pieces.
Specifically, they will have me add color to the eyes, so they are in stark contrast to the sepia creature.
Big Fish Trading Company has sold several of them over the years.
I took ornaments to Big Fish today.
60 ornaments, boxes, and tissue paper will have them ready for Christmas.
I can't wait to see the tree when it's decorated in the store.
I love working with them, they are so easy going.
 They are never upset when I have to remove pieces for a show.
Surprise though this time, I only asked for my steampunk seahorse print!
Amy was shocked that I didn't want anything else.


"Here's looking at you kid" is another sea turtle of course.
This one has a colored eye as well. 
I am looking forward to the reactions from people when they see the booth.
I'm really getting excited too!
These two turtles will be at the top of the back right wall at the festival.
I am finally finished with the booth plan paintings.
Anything I do now will be extra stock held back until needed, or they'll head to another show.
Even then, if they don't sell, Big Fish Trading Company or Hello Gallery will take them for sure!



 Ah Dolphins at play! Nothing is a happier painting than these little guys.
If you ever have a chance to go on a dolphin cruise, take the time to see them.
Dolphins are the real jokesters of the sea, frolicking in the waves as they play.
Did you know?
Dolphins' bellies turn pink when they are happy or make little dolphins.
It is a precious sight to see them when they are happy.
We once had a cruise on a 4th of July coming into the Mobile River.
We had a real treat when a pod of dolphins joined us, leaping off the bow waves.
Happy memories of happy times at sea.

Looking good! Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, Each 12 x 36
Days 58, 59, & 60 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment