Sunday, September 24, 2023

Interesting


I wonder what goes through the minds of the sea creatures when they encounter humans.
Are they as curious about us as we are of them?
Do they wonder why we stay at the surface, of blow bubbles when scuba diving?
I know there are some turtles that have tried to ahem, "mate" with divers.

I've always wondered what goes through their minds.

I know what is in mine right now.
I am listening and watching numerous programs about the sea and sea life while I am painting.
National Geographic rocks by the way!
So many wonderful shows and people that are champions for the animals and reefs.

I think my path might have been different, had I stayed in California as a teen.
I may have taken up scuba diving or become a costumer in the movie industry.
Who knows, I only know God has a plan for me, 
and I've never been happier than when I let go of control.
God's plans are certainly much better than mine!
I love the path he has taken me so far on in a few short years.
I never dreamt I would become a professional artist, married to the man of my dreams, travel the world, and living in the paradise that we call home here in beautiful Fairhope, Alabama 
God's plan is really good for me!

Interesting, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 16 x 16
Day 56 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2023


 

No comments:

Post a Comment