Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Herons Song


This painting is another of the series inspired by the heron behind the condo in Orange Beach. I don't think I'll ever tire of painting him, but I do think I need more in color.
These past few days I have been helping out a group of friends to re-work the Fairhope Connection Galley in downtown Fairhope, Alabama. There have also been several artists lending many willing hands put to task. This re-arranging has been an adventure, to say the least. It has required more work than I ever thought possible and it has been good for all of us. I now have several new Artist friends, and I have a much closer relationship with the owners of the gallery. Sometimes I actually get to paint as well!
Herons Song 6 x 6 deep edge acrylic on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment