Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hanging out at Goa

 
                         Once again we visit India with a nod to my beach girl roots! Hanging out at Goa is painting that could put you anywhere on the Gulf Coast or the coast of India. The water is not all beautiful at Goa, but the beachs are a popular retreat for honeymooners. From the photos I've seen, the beach is also popular with the sacred cows and stray dogs as well. It probably would be very interesting to see the combination of people and animals.

                        I feel fortunate to have been able to visit several sandy retreats in this country and the Phillipines. I would highly recommend the beach at Sandia Island and particularly, Coya Costa. Coya Costa is only accessible by boats operated by the state park service. It is where my husband Chris and I saw fantastic amounts of bird life, turtle nests, shells, and miles of beautiful beach. They also have primative camping in cabins. We may go there yet for an extended stay!

                       Now I must add the beaches of Goa to my bucket list now. I really would like to see them in person and maybe someday I will!

                  "Hanging out at Goa" 24 x 36 Acrylic on canvas $295.00

No comments:

Post a Comment