Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Whew! Where did the summer go!


Day 38 found me with a different kind of painting, my Face! Those of you who are familiar know that perform every now and then as Precious the clown. This day found me at a delightful birthday party for a 6 year old girl. Always a lot of fun! While not a painting I can sell, just the paint on my face and the performance was the majority of the day.
"Precious" Day 38 of the 100 Days~100 Paintings



 Days 39, 40 and 41 found me designing and painting signs and backdrops for my grands birthday! The two with sayings are actually cabinet doors my daughter recycled for me to make signs for her sons birthday. The mustaches are on pieces of brown paper 3 ft x 5 ft and there were two of them to cover a window behind the cake table.

Coming soon to a gallery near you! Actually Fairhope connections in Orange beach and Fairhope will have these as well as Southern Art and Framing in Mobile. There are several of them, enough in fact for me to carry them to shows myself as well! They will come with a starfish story and shells to decorate them.
Days 42 and 43 of the 100 Days~100 Paintings (2 sizes, 2 days!)
"Archers Turtle" this 8 x 8 is the sepia done on Archers birthday for his collection when he gets older. I am hoping to paint one on each of his birthdays, so he will have a collage of art by the time he graduates from college.
August 12 Day 44 of the 100 Days~100 Paintings acrylic on canvas 8x8


Today's offering catches me up with my goal of 100 paintings. One of several coming to the Fairhope Connections in Fairhope, Alabama as a unique Christmas ornament. They will be combined with shells to complete the coastal theme. Arriving at the gallery in September.
Fairhope Clock 4 inches round, Acrylic on canvas, Day 45 of the 100 Days~100 Paintings




No comments:

Post a Comment