Friday, August 1, 2014

Faith~Love~Hope



     
       These sepias prove the beauty of black and white. (or at least dark brown and white!). I finally have the time (and the internet working for the moment) to post the past few days of hectic activity. As you can see, I am still at peace with my maker and joyful about life in general.
        I am a daily bible reader, and teach paintings for a small group that are based on scriptures. This one is really calling me to put it in color and add it to the paintings we offer at Art party to you as well as my own group that paints with me at the church. Look out fall, here we come!
Faith, Love, and Hope 12 x 12 Acrylic on canvas, Anchors 4 x 12 acrylic on canvas, and Hope, Love and Faith 12 x 12 acrylic on canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment