Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm getting crabby too!


For some unknown reason, this picture is turned in my computer and edited, but won't show up in the correct direction! I am at my wits end, trying to figure this one out and I am getting crabby too! Hence the name of the picture.
I hear the rain dripping on the tin roof at my back door adding to my frustration and worry for this weekends show. I am hoping to be able to promote myself this weekend as well as present some really nice art (and maybe make some sales!)
While hanging the show yesterday, I realized just how much color I have pushed so far this summer. One of the walls in the tent is really rather 'Hot' with bold clear color!
Those of you that follow the blog may realize this, but wow! I did not until I saw so many of the 100 Days~100 Paintings together. I will try to post a photo to show what I mean. I also got to see the series of 9 shells hung together for the first time. They make a great presentation. I will be very surprised if they don't sell quickly!
I'm getting crabby too! 4 x 6 watercolor on board $15.00 set of four $50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment