Thursday, September 24, 2009

Morning Glory

This is the third in the bird series. I really enjoyed painting these little guys. This will take care of the Friday entry.
I hope to paint this weekend at the Seafood Festival in Pensacola.
Painting at the festivals is always an adventure because you never know if people are scared to talk to you while you are painting and they are watching. I can't tell you the number of times I have stopped painting and people have said "Oh no! I did not want to disturb you!' I assure you, dear readers I enjoy talking with everyone that comes into my booth and welcome each and every one of you! I make an effort to greet every person that comes into my booth. These shows are so big it is hard to decide on artwork and which booth to spend time in. I love it when people stop by and chat!
On that note, I wanted to tell you that I am so excited to report that I have new Giclee's to offer at the shows! Misty Waves, Headed for Home too!, Bonding, and Pelican Morning are all just gorgeous! I am looking forward to seeing the reactions to the 100 days~100 Paintings series.
Oh well, I am off to the backyard to pack, pack and pack! My goal this year of getting into a major show in Florida has come to pass!
Pensacola here we come!
"Morning Glory" 15 x 30 Acrylic on Canvas $ 195.00
Call if you want the whole set for better pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment