Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Channel Marker 7


Channel marker 7 is located near the boat dock on the way to Coya Costa, Florida. This guy was chillin out waiting for the day to begin. Our boat ride was early and he was drying out after an early fishing expedition. I love to paint pelicans andI painted this one while on a cruise out of Mobile, Alabama. People are always amazed that I paint while on vacation or at shows. I cannot sit still and do nothing, so I paint! I am surrounded by people reading books and I find it very relaxing. It also gives me the opportunity to talk with people about my websites and blog. I also hand out cards to anyone who asks. I really enjoy talking with the public while I am out and about, so if you happen to find me painting don't hesitate to have a chat!
Channel Marker 7 acrylic on canvas 4 x 12

No comments:

Post a Comment