Monday, September 26, 2011

I'll go my way.....

"I'll go my way....." is the companion pice to "You go your way". These birds are incredibly beautiful and I really can't wait to paint them in color! With their red legs and faces ending in a black beak, they are a study in crisp, pure color. When I them to the clean, clear, Florida waters off the coast of Coya Costa, I am certain that there will be a lovely painting produced. I was amazed at the amount of these birds just hanging out together and hunting for mussels in the crashing waves. The flock was no less than 15 birds although they moved so much I will have to count them using my photos. I was able to get several great shots of them on the beach and in the water. I look forward to putting brush to canvas and seeing what comes out! This painting catches me up for the weekend! Number 83 in the series of 100 days~100 paintings.
"I'll go my way....." 6 x 12 Acrylic on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment