Friday, September 30, 2011

Magical Pair~miniature

If this looks too familiar, it is one of the first paintings in this series of 100 days~ 100 paintings. I painted them much larger on day 4, July 8th, 2011.
Painting minature is fun and is becoming easier for me! I love to paint small and these are the sizes that travel well with me and are easy to carry and paint while at shows. Quite frequently, I will sell the one in my lap that I am working on! There is no less detail on the little guys than on the bigger paintings. The smaller ones are just a bigger challenge!
I have several requests for smaller, inexpensive paintings that people can place on an easel, above a doorway, or any small space they chose. My collectors love these small paintings, both for their affordability and ease of travel. They love them because they fit into a suitcase or can be easily shipped.
Day number 88 in the series and I am still having a great time!
Magical Pair~Minature 6 x 12 Acrylic on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment