Friday, October 5, 2018

Elephants and fish?


WHAT a crazy week this has been!
Mind you I'm not complaining, just still shaking my head over the things 
that have occurred this week!
God has shown up in a big way multiple times!

First, last weekend was a huge surprise to my bank account because 
I did so well at the Jubilee festival.
Second, I shipped a painting that was ordered while I was in India to Georgia for a birthday gift!
Shout out to Develyn!
Thirdly, I went to church on Wednesday, and wrote my check for my tithe and donation to Buy a Brick foundation. I had not even put the check in the box before I received back a quarter of what I was donating from a painting sale. 
Fourth, Painting arrived in Georgia, I got sweet message from the her cousin 
inquiring about two other crab paintings. I shipped them today to North Carolina.
Hey London!
This sweet lady is also considering a third painting.
Fifth, As you can see from the above photo and the two Fish paintings, I am finally able to reveal that my artwork has been chosen for the backsplash at the main restaurant at Gulf state park convention center and hotel in Gulf Shores, Al. (Two years in the making!)
I have retained the print rights and people are already inquiring about prints!






Gulf Fish I
Gulf Fish II


Finally you see this big guy here!
Are you seeing double? 
Perhaps.
I painted the elephant again with the trunk and body reversed because I wanted it to go with the giraffe and zebra. However, this one may be sold as well!
As I said, NOT complaining!
I guess what I AM saying is you can't outgive God!
I am infinitely blessed, beyond all measure!

Elephant reversed, acrylic on canvas, 12 x 24
Day 96 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2018 












1 comment:

  1. Wowza! God has blessed you but you have proven yourself over and over again! Good things come to those that deserve it.
    You must be in disbelief but you did it! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete