Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Completion



Go big or go home!
I really must use this concept for Peter Anderson in my booth.
I absolutely LOVE it!
The collector is very happy with the results and I also heard my coveted phrase.
"It's better than I imagined!"
I always enjoy hearing that one!
When I sent him a photo, he was ecstatic in his response.
We will deliver it tonight after set up.






Today is set up day!
I adore watching the tents popping up like mushrooms, filling the space with excitement.
There is such an energy there, all the vendors setting up for a rather large party on the Gulf Coast.
If you plan to come down, wear comfortable shoes, and bring an  insulated water bottle.
While it will not be overly warm, but you do need sunscreen as well!
I am so excited!

This completes the 100 days, it has been an adventure as usual hasn't it!
The blog now has over 71,000 hits on it!
I've also been nominated for best artist in Baldwin, voting continues until November 3rd.
I will probably continue for a few days at least, I have multiple canvases awaiting my brush.
There are also 2 more shows after this one, and the shows in Florida after the first of the year.
Christmas and galleries are waiting as well. 
I will be drawing for the winning entry tomorrow morning hopefully.
That's if my brain remembers during the hub bub of the first day at the 
Annual National Shrimp Festival at beautiful Gulf Shores, Alabama.

"Completion", Acrylic on multiple canvases, 12 x 12's and 12 x 24's
Day 100 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment