Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ruddy! and Piper!

 
 
Ruddy! Is the little bird that came to our beach at Cayo Costa last year. This is a much smaller version of the larger painting completed several days ago. It also has less sand and background. I try to have a variety of pieces and prices to offer at the shows, so my work is more affordable. I have collectors that range from waitresses and car mechanics to doctors and lawyers. I love to keep my work at a price point that allows me to create and still make a living doing this really fun thing called ART!
 
Ruddy! Acrylic on canvas 5 x 7~available at Southern Art & Framing in Mobile, Alabama
 

 
Piper! Is another of my smaller affordable pieces available for sale at Southern Art & Framing in Mobile, Alabama. I am so incredibly happy to be able to do something I love to do for a living! God has been very kind to me and I try to give back to the church whenever I can. This past week found me making no less than 4 almost life sized Football players and Cheerleaders for our kickoff for small groups on Sunday. I have become a rapid enough painter now that I can do large scale projects for others and still have time for my works for sale. I will also be teaching paintings based on scriptures starting next week on Monday. I am really looking forward to the class and seeing who shows up!
 
Piper! Acrylic on canvas 5 x 7~Day 67 of the 100 days

No comments:

Post a Comment