Friday, September 21, 2012

Weeks Worth of Paintings!



     Needless to say, this week has been a busy one! I am still painting in the studio with a passion to create strong within me! The problem is getting to the blog and posting! Anyway, I am now teaching three, and possibly four days a week now in various venues. I am having a great time, with my favorite being the  Painting a day class at the Eastern Shore Art Center. I am surprised that the class has actually grown from 6 to 9 students! I am so honored that though they are struggling to keep up with my frantic pace, the women joining me in this class are having a good time. All are saying this is what I need, to quit fiddling around!
"Sepia Pelican" 12 x 12 acrylic on canvas day 74 of the 100 days



     This painting was started in the paintinga day class and finished that afternoon in my studio. I will be happy to see what my students came up with during their "homework"
"Beach Pathway" 24 x 30 (the students painted a 16 x 20) Acrylic on canvas. Day 75



     Heron my Heron is another one of  the paintings based on photographs taken while on vacation in Perdido key, Fl. This guy is definitely the king of the pilings at the pier!
"Heron my Heron" 12 x 24 Acrylic on Canvas Day 76 of the 100 days



     This little guy is from Coya Costa and is one of my most popular sepias as well!
"Sepia Ruddy" 12 x 12 acrylic on canvas Day 77 of the 100 days



     The Big Beautiful Blue is just that, a Blue Heron. These birds are so interesting to paint!
"Big Beautiful Blue" 12 x 12 Acrylic on canvas day 78 of the 100 days



     This blue crab is one of many to leave my easel over the past few weeks and months. I am so grateful that people are still purchasing my works, while allowing me to call myself a professional artist!
"She Crab" 13 x 20 deep edge custom canvas, acrylic day 79 of the 100 days


     Last but not least, a miniature! This nautilus is more green in the background than it looks!
"Nautilus" 4 x 4 deep edge, acrylic on canvas day 80 of the 100 days

No comments:

Post a Comment