Monday, September 11, 2017

Joy


Tonight's painting is "Joy" the joy we should bring to ourselves when we follow our Christian path.  Based on Proverbs 23: 25 
May your Father and Mother rejoice; may she who gave you birth be joyful!

Sometimes difficult, the paths we chose can really make or break us. 
I seem to have found Joy in living because I no longer follow my path, but the one chosen for me. This fun painting was created with my small group, Scripts & Strokes. I have led this small group for several years now after receiving a nudge from God to teach. My Christian walk has been a long one, with trials like many, and some trials no one should ever have to live through. By the grace of God, I walk with him and am delighted in him every hour of every day. I work hard to open all the gifts the master has given me, letting him lead the way.
 God is NOT my Co-Pilot, He IS my Pilot!

Joy, Acrylic on canvas, 11 x 14
Day 71 of the 100 days~100 paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment