Saturday, September 30, 2017

Later Gator!

I am finishing up a long day spent with my husband Chris. Of course we spend every day together now that he is retired. We don't regret a day of him taking retirement  now rather than later. We enjoy spending time together, talking about plans for the wagon he's now building. The wagon is a smaller version of the tiny house so it will be easier to pull to shows. It will still have a full bathroom, even  though it is much more micro sized. More on that later.

I finished a pair of palazzo pants today to wear to shrimp festival that I have had cut out for 2 years now. It seemed like the thing to do since I was still in a sewing mood. But, I still need to paint as well!

Alligators have a lot of texture that is fun to paint.  Their  belly reminds me a lot about sea turtles.  All procrastination aside,  this guy was fun to paint! However, I  have a busy day tomorrow so I had better get a shower, read, and most of all rest!

Later Gator! Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, Day 90 of the 100 days 100 paintings 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment