Sunday, July 12, 2009

Classwork with USA continuing Ed.Students


I sent out invitations this past week for several events that were happening. Friday Night was the artwalk, Saturday was the Mission Show, Saturday Night belonged to the grand opening of the New Paint & Pals Location in Piccadilly Square.
Friday daytime was occupied by setting up for the one day Saturday show. By Friday Evening, I was getting ready for Artwalk downtown in Mobile. We met my brother at the Cathedral Square Gallery, as well as several of my students from the Monday night class.
The class and I completed this painting together. We all enjoyed doing this knifework painting on top of a painting we had already completed. I am grateful for my students, they keep me grounded and on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment