Thursday, July 16, 2009

Confetti Shrimp



Wow what a day! I started at the Mobile Museum of Art teaching Charcoal and Oil Painting to a wonderful group of teens. I then got my hair cut at my daughters Salon, Bellasia on Old Shell Road. She also insisted on color so that took a while! Oh well, I do look a lot better! I then came home to cook and prepare for my USA Watercolor class. This group of adults is so enthusiastic about everything they learn and several want the intermediate class. Todays painting is part of that lesson for USA. We did bubble backgrounds to put with our watercolors. If you have never tried a bubble background they are simply watercolor, dish liquid, glycerine and blow away! The students had a great time and created several sheets to use a backgrounds for paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment