Monday, February 25, 2019

Lilies with Scripts & Strokes


Today was as usual a busy day. We are both up to our necks in things to do, and we would have it no other way!

My husband Chris is hard at work on our
new/old little Uhaul camper. He has started fiberglass repairs on various parts that need fixing in the worst way! Holes cut where there should not be holes, Spider cracks, and tail light spaces to be covered up and then replaced. He is doggedly working at the project, knowing we need the camper by the fourth weekend in March. Today he started on the interior floor. It was really bad in some spots, and not even touched in others. He is removing the bad wood, adding fiberglass to the bottom of the camper, then putting fresh wood on the floor and adding fiberglass again. Lots of hard work, I am so grateful he is a very capable and hard worker. It seems everything he puts in his hands is creatively and beautifully done. I am so grateful God has put our paths together!

Today's painting is based on Proverbs 8:17
I love all who love me. Those who search will surely find me.
When we spend time in the word, our souls are refreshed, renewed, and rejuvenated. I make an effort every morning to read the bible and I have enjoyed the journey very much! I have read it cover to cover several times now. The story God puts in our hands is a pure Love story written just for us as his children. I learn from it more and more each time I open it, and write notes in mine when something speaks to me. It's okay to write in your bible, because years down the road, the stories become familiar family histories. Proverbs are the easiest way to start, there are 31 proverbs, one for each day of the month! They also contain a wealth of information on how to act as Christians, our marriages, and humans in general. Start today on your journey of diving into his word!

Lilies, Acrylic on canvas, 12 x 24
Day 81 of the 100 days~100 paintings Spring 2019

1 comment: