Friday, August 23, 2019

Multiple mermaids


Multiple mermaids is another bit of a series.
All nine of them are painted on top of poured paint backgrounds.
I have learned a lot about pouring in the past few days. 
It really is a satisfying process, and the backgrounds you get are so beautiful.
Some of them are not so pretty though and I may have to pour over them.
All a part of learning I guess. 
Anyway I have learned the process, 
and I am now ready to help my friend next week to make her own.
She will be using them as backgrounds as well.
As artists we are given several special gifts.
God wants us to enjoy them and it is only right for us to share them with others.

Tomorrow is another day.
I will of course be in the studio!
I once read where it takes 10,00 hours to become a master of something.
I'm still working on my "Master".
 I figure I'm up to about 7,000 hours so far!

Multiple mermaids, Acrylic on canvas, each canvas is 4x4 inches
Days 52 & 53 (and some of the ones missed while in Africa!)
!00 days~100 paintings 2019





No comments:

Post a Comment