Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Today is a two for one!


Today is a two for one because last night Chris and I went on a date instead of posting.
I finished the painting of course, just did not post the turtle that was completed.
We went to go see "Overcomer", the new Christian Movie that just came out this past weekend.
It did really well this weekend, I think it may have surpassed their expectations.
The movie is really worth going to see, very heart wrenching and humorous at times.
The story line was good, and as usual the acting was very well done.

This little turtle was so fun to paint.
I really enjoyed him a lot!
The paintings are flowing now, much easier now and quicker.


The seahorses were a blast to create!
I love them and painting them was a breeze.
I do love these poured backgrounds as well, they make the transition easy from pour to completion.
The gallery owner was extremely excited to have me put them in the gallery too!
Time will tell if they sell, I know I'm excited to see the results of the fruits of my labors.

"Sea turtle flying" & "Seahorses together", Acrylic on canvas, both are 4x12 inches
Days 57 & 58 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2019





No comments:

Post a Comment