Thursday, August 24, 2023

Long day, long arms!


Oh, I am in love!
I'm not in love with the amount of time it took to do this beauty.
But I am in love with the result!
The shadowboxes do well in color too.

As I said, long day.
I started with a chiropractic appointment.
I then went to get a new driver's license.
Then it was on to an appointment to talk with a new student for beginning watercolor.
Home, then lunch with Chris.

Chris was exemplary as a spouse today.
Last night, I got all the corners done for the new shadowboxes.
I cut all the canvas yesterday too.
Chris worked while I was running errands this morning.
He then said, you paint, I'll stretch.
He stretched all the canvases he built for me today.
All 16 of them.
There are now a total of 39 shadowbox canvases waiting for my brush.
This is not an easy task, but he was up to the challenge.
I am grateful they are done now.
I pray I can get them painted white before we leave to go camping in the afternoon Friday.
If I do, I do.
If I don't, I don't.
As I said, long day.
Goodnight!

Long day, long arms, Acrylic on shadowbox canvas, 16 x 16
Day 52 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2023



 

No comments:

Post a Comment