Sunday, August 27, 2023

Marlins, a rose, and baby turtles!


Marlin fish.
Friday night.
A very simplified version, but I was exhausted.
The one on top was my grandson's attempt at watercolor.
Needless to say, he tried very hard, and I like the result!
We will be working on his drawing skills in the next few months.
We also went camping this weekend, to check out the camper.
We drove over to Pensacola to tour both the Navy Museum and the Lighthouse.
We are all a little sore from the 177 steps to get up to the top.
My grand didn't want to go, but he conquered his fear and made it to the top!
He did not, however go out on the walkway around the light.
I'm still so proud of him!



The Peace rose is for my grand daughter's birthday.
We had just come back from the mission to Africa, and I jumped right into the VBS at church.
I totally did not do her painting on her birthday, but it is still for her birthday.
Why a rose?
Last year I painted a purple Dahlia as this is her name.
Her middle name is Rosalie, and her Mannas (my mother) favorite flower was a rose.
This one is for Saturday.



"Follow the leader" 
Baby turtles
I just love painting them!

Marlins, a rose and Follow the leader (baby turtles), Acrylic on canvas and watercolor
Follow the Leader 5 x 24 inches, Days 32,33,34 of the 100 days~100 paintings 2023

 

No comments:

Post a Comment